If you find this item at a lower price elsewhere including shipping and any taxes, please email us or give us a call and we will do everything we can to beat any valid online competitor's price! Be sure to include the link to the other site. *We can not price match local stores, warehouses, price clubs, or prior sales and the item must be new and in stock. Please see our guarantee for more details.
The FR450 is the complete replacement filter for the Austin Air Healthmate Plus Air Purifier. Austin Air filters are unique in the industry in that they are the only ones to offer a comprehensive 5 year pro-rated warranty. When compared with the filter replacement cycle of other top brands, this brings down the overall cost of ownership.
Every filter comes with a pre-filter in either black or white. For white or sandstone units, a white pre-filter is needed. For black, silver, or midnight blue units, a black pre-filter is needed.
Changing the filter is an easy process that only needs to be done once every 5 years or so based on typical use.
1. Unplug the unit from its power outlet.
2. Turn the unit upside down on a soft surface to avoid scratching the unit.
3. Remove the 4 retaining screws from the bottom cover.
4. Lift the bottom cover off and set it aside.
5. Wearing your work gloves, grasp the filter, carefully lift it out, and place it in a plastic trash bag.
6. Remove the pre-filter.
7. Replace the pre-filter as shown.
8. Install new filter as shown. Make sure the label side is down toward the motor. Note the position of the bottom seal versus the top seal.
9. Replace the bottom cover.
10. Replace 4 screws.
11. Run the filter on high for at least 1 hour.
Copyright © 2022 NationStores LLC. All rights reserved
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 500, PMB 91749, Austin, TX 78750
Call Us Toll Free: 888-498-4503 | Sitemap