The Haltech HAL-HFX205 is the most practical formaldehyde meter available for home and commercial settings. Formaldehyde is one of the most prevalent indoor air pollutants and this meter will accurately determine the level of exposure in your home or workplace.
The HAL-HFX205 formaldehyde meter is designed for use in a wide variety of applications such as furniture, floor boards, wall papers, paint, gardening, indoor decoration, construction, dye stuffs, paper manufacture, pharmaceutical, medical, food, cleaning, synthetic resins, textile treatment, horticulture and cosmetics.
The HAL-HFX205, based on reliable electrochemical sensing technology, features fast response times, directly displays the formaldehyde concentration in ppm or mg/m3. The newly re-designed HAL-HFX205 has significant improvements including side-access USB and power ports, temperature-corrected reading and longer operation time over previously popular model, HFX105.
- Model: HAL-HFX205
- Target gas: formaldehyde (HCHO) in air
- Dimensions: 80mm width x 36mm depth x 150mm height
- Wide measuring range: 0-10 ppm
- Technology: electrochemical sensor
- Sampling method: pump and pointing sampling
- Fast response time: under 30 seconds
- Direct real time reading
- No warm-up time
- Auto backlight
- Self calibration
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Display unit: ppm
- Manual and auto data dave (user-defined auto log time interval)
- Memory: up to 500 sets of data
- USB interface for data downloading
- User-defined excess limit warning
- Operating environmental conditions: temperature of 5 ~ 40°C and humidity of <90%RH
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery (3.7V/1200mAh) and AC adapter (100-240 VAC to 5VDC/1A)
- Includes CD with user manual and data download software
- Includes calibration certificate
- Note: Unit requires annual calibration at HalTech factory for optimal use
- Up to 6 hours of operation time
- Weight: approximately 200 grams
- CE certified
- Made in Hal Technology LLC's factory in Fontana, CA
- 1 year limited warranty
Digital Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor - This optional sensor probe is available for the HFX205 to provide a temperature compensation reading.
Range - The standard HFX205 has a range of 0-10 ppm with a resolution of 0.01 ppm. This range can be expanded to 0-25 ppm, 0-50 ppm, or 0-100 ppm, and the resolution for each range remains 0.01 ppm.
HalTech HFX205 Formaldehyde Meter
Founded in 2004 in California by a group of engineers, Hal Technology (also known as HalTech), offers a wide variery of environmental sensors and monitoring instruments for a variety of applications. All products are developed, engineered, and manufactured on site.
The company has grown to become one of the leading makers of handheld portable instruments in this sector. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, HalTech products have distributed to institutions of all sizes all over the world.
Purifier Nation has supplied HalTech products to wide range of customers from invidual consumers to large research institutions and hospitals. Prominent customers include Boeing, Samsung, Caltech, NASA, MIT, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Brookhaven National Laboratory, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, among many others.
HalTech instruments are highly recommended by Purifier Nation and have continued to be popular because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. These products are designed for reliability, simplicity, and ease of use and the result has been thousands of satisfied HalTech customers across the world.