Test Your Nest Screen Check – A Revolutionary Technique That Helps Identify Indoor Air Contaminants
Designed to assess the indoor air quality of your baby’s bedroom. The TYNSC air sampling kits are designed to measure levels of pollutants such as, mold, pollen, insect parts, formaldehyde, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The kit comes with a loaner mini air sampling pump to sample the ambient air in your baby's room or other individual room of your choosing. Lab analysis will report sample results in: counts/m3, counts/cm2, and Parts per billion (PPB), and will be compared to what is considered to be normal.
Remember that the loaner mini air pump costs needs to be returned to the lab, or a $100 charge will be incurred. Please call us at 1-888-498-4503 for details.
Who Should Use Test Your Nest Screen Check (TYNSC)?
- Expecting Mothers
- Industrial Hygienists
- Health Practitioners
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
Features of the Test Your Nest Screen Check (TYNSC):
- Quick and Easy
- Loaner Mini Pump Air Sample Collection Devices
- Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
- Includes Lab analysis for microbials and chemicals (AIHA Accredited) and Report
- Same Samples Used by Professionals
- One (1) Airborne molds, pollen, fiberglass fibers, insect parts etc… (loaner mini pump)
- One (1) Surface molds, pollen, fiberglass fibers, insect parts, etc… (Bio Scan400)
- One (1) Formaldehyde test (Bio Badge)
- One (1) Chemical test (over 80 common household chemicals) (Bio Badge)