Radon is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas, with no immediate health symptoms, that comes from a breakdown of uranium inside the earth. Radon gas can seep into a home from the soil through dirt crawlspaces, cracks in the foundation and walls, floor drains, pipes and sump pumps. Radon can enter any home, old or new, even those with no visible cracks.
The only way to know what the radon levels are inside your home or building is to measure them. This simple test kit can reveal the amount of radon in any building.
Used for the initial screening of a home for Radon gas. Can also be used to assess the performance of a Radon Mitigation system. The test device must remain undisturbed for 48 to 96 hours under closed house conditions.
Who Should Use Radon Screen Check (RSC) ?
· School and Plant Operators
· Industrial Hygienists
· HVAC Engineers
· Building Maintenance Supervisors
· Test and Balance Professionals
· Real Estate Professionals
· Insurance Claim Adjusters
· Hospital Maintenance Engineers
· Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
· Facility Managers