Mold Screen Check – A Revolutionary Technique That Helps Identify Indoor Air Contaminants
Mold is a rapidly-growing fungus that can be found, at some level, just about everywhere. In areas that are regularly dark and damp, however, mold levels can become problematic. Seeing mold growth, smelling a musty odor, or finding water stains are mold-growth indicators around the home. Unfortunately mold cannot always be seen. It is often hidden within walls, behind furniture, or in other out-of-sight places. And when mold is growing in the home or workplace, it is also present in the air. Inhaling mold spores can trigger both allergies and asthma in sensitive people.
This consumer testing kit is an effective way to screen your home or workplace for the presence of mold, both allergenic and toxic in nature from strategic surface sampling points. This kit is simple to use and provides top-quality test results. Hundreds of types of mold are tested and evaluated for incidence and concentration. On the included Final EDLab Report, the units of measure used to show concentration levels are in Counts/cm2 and will be compared to what is considered to be normal.
Who Should Use Mold Screen Check (MSC)?
- Service Contractors
- School and Plant Operators
- Industrial Hygienists
- Building Maintenance Supervisors
- Test and Balance Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Insurance Claim Adjusters
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
Features of the Mold Screen Check (MSC):
- Identifies mold
- Quick and Easy -Includes Sample Collection Device (Bio Scan400)
- Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
- Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis for Mold
- Free Lab Shipping
- Same Samples Used by Professionals