Allergen Screen Check – A Revolutionary Technique That Helps Identify Indoor Air Contaminants
Allergen Screen Check is designed to collect allergens that reside in the air we breathe that has landed on the surfaces our skin touches. Science professionals utilizing microscopes provide valuable information such as identification of allergens and their concentrations. Lab results reveal allergen pollutants like mold, pollen, fibers, skin cells, insect fragments, dust mite (intact) and several other particulates.
The Allergen Screen Check is ideal for allergy sufferers, asthma patients, clean room evaluations etc. On the included Final EDLab Report, the units of measure used to show concentration levels are in Counts/cm2 and will be compared to what is considered to be normal.
Who Should Use Allergen Screen Check (ASC)?
- Service Contractors
- School and Plant Operators
- Industrial Hygienists
- Building Maintenance Supervisors
- Test and Balance Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Insurance Claim Adjusters
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
Features of the Allergen Screen Check (ASC):
- Identifies pollen, mold, fibers, insect biodetrites, skin cells, (cts/m2)
- Quick and Easy - Includes Sample Collection Device (Bio Scan400)
- Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
- Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis for Allergens
- Free Allergen Fact Sheet (internet)
- Free Lab Shipping
- Same Samples Used by Professionals