The HealthMate Jr.™ combines proven filter technology to provide the best overall protection from a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases, and odors.
Every minute, over 125 cubic feet of air passes through 6.5 pounds of Activated Carbon and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA, providing air so clean it could change your life and how you sleep.
The HealthMate Jr.™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Jr.™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result is more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter
• Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye
(e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter
• Removes small to medium size particles
(e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 - 6.5 lbs. of Proprietary Activated Carbon Blend
• Removes chemicals, gases and odors
(e.g. sulfuric acid and ammonia)
STAGE 4 - 30 sq. ft. of Certified True Medical Grade HEPA
• Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Solid Steel Construction - 22 gauge steel
- Powder coating paint finish
- Energy saving PSC motor
- 360 degree air intake
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket
- Medical-grade HEPA filter with 30 sq. ft. of surface area
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 11"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Effectively cleans an area of 700 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights)
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems. Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.