The 6000 Exec is a popular and feature-packed air purifier from AllerAir, one of the top manufacturers of premium air purification products in the world. Similar to the best selling 5000 Exec but with larger filters, it features a 24 lb. carbon filter along with a 6416 sq. in. HEPA filter. This provides substantial filtration of particulates, contiminants, and odors from your environment.
Available in your choice of threet colors, the 5000 Exec is extremely sturdy at 53 lbs., but features casters for easy portability between rooms or areas for purification. The medical-grade HEPA filter is rated at 99.97% efficiency in removing airborne particles up to 0.3 microns.
AllerAir units feature filters that are designed to last for years with normal use, and they can be changed easily with only a screwdriver. The powerful Swiss-made fan circulates are throughout the room for maximum purification, but is quiet enough for use in bedrooms.
As awareness grows of the many health-threatening effects of indoor air pollution, well-built premium air purifiers with long warranties such as those from AllerAir have become an increasingly popular. The AllerAir 6000 Exec is a perfect choice for improving the air quality for everyone in your home or office.
- Model: AllerAir 6000 Exec
- 24 lb. carbon filter
- 2.5" filter depth
- Surface area of carbon meda: 3000 acres
- Medical-grade HEPA filter rated at 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Surface area of HEPA media: 6416 sq. in.
- Prodense cotton pre-filter
- Energy efficient at only 60-115 Watts
- 3 speed settings
- Air flow by speed: 80 CFM at low, 200 CFM at medium, 400 CFM at high
- Maximum cleaning area: 1800 sq. ft. at 2 air changes per hour
- Recommended cleaning area: 600 sq. ft. at 6 air changes per hour
- 360° air intake and distribution with clean air outlet in upper deck
- All-steel housing with non-offgassing powder-coated paint
- High efficiency permanent split capacitor fan motor
- Completely ozone-free filtration technology
- Optional UV lamp available except in California
- Available colors: black, sandstone, white
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or optional 230/50Hz
- Amps: 1.3 for 115V, 0.5 for 230V
- 8 ft. cord
- Sound level: 50-75 dB
- Includes 4 2" casters
- Dimensions: 23.5" height X 15" diameter
- Shipping weight: approximately 57 lbs. in 2 boxes
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- CSA/UL certified
- Easy filter access
- Recommended filter change schedule based on average use: 3 months for pre-filter, 2-3 years for activated carbon filter, 3-5 years for HEPA filter
- Ships fully assembled with only filters to install for quick use out of the box
- Made in North America
- 10 year limited warranty on fan motor, 5 year limited warranty on labor and other parts