The 6000 DXS is the premium air purifier from AllerAir designed especially for the removal of tobacco smoke. It features an enormous 36 lb. carbon bed with a 3.5" filter depth, giving plenty of room for removal of smoke and contaminants from the environment.
Available in black, white, or sandstone, the 6000 DXS is extremely sturdy at 58 lbs., but features casters for easy portability between rooms or areas for purification. A micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficiency up to 0.1 microns and a tar-trapping pre-filter further aid in mitigating the effects of tobacco smoke.
AllerAir units feature filters that are designed to last for years with normal use, and they can be changed easily with only a screwdriver. The powerful Swiss-made fan circulates are throughout the room for maximum purification, but is quiet enough for use in bedrooms.
As awareness grows of the many health-threatening effects of indoor air pollution, well-built premium air purifiers with long warranties such as those from AllerAir have become an increasingly popular. The AllerAir 6000 DXS is a perfect choice for improving the air quality for everyone in your home or office.
- Model: AllerAir 6000 DXS
- 36 lb. carbon filter with specialized blend of MAC-B activated carbon for smoke
- 3.5" filter depth
- Micro-HEPA wrap filter rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- Tar-trapping Pro-Dense pre-filter
- Surface area of carbon media: 4500 acres
- Energy efficient at only 60-115 Watts
- 3 speed settings
- Air flow by speed: 80 CFM at low, 200 CFM at medium, 400 CFM at high
- Maximum cleaning area: 1800 sq. ft. at 2 air changes per hour
- Recommended cleaning area: 600 sq. ft. at 6 air changes per hour
- 360° air intake and distribution with clean air outlet in upper deck
- All-steel housing with non-offgassing powder-coated paint
- High efficiency permanent split capacitor fan motor
- Optional UV lamp available except in California
- Available colors: black, sandstone, white
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or optional 230/50Hz
- Amps: 1.3 for 115V, 0.5 for 230V
- 8 ft. cord
- Sound level: 50-75 dB
- Includes 4 2" casters
- Dimensions: 23.5" height X 15" diameter
- Shipping weight: approximately 66 lbs. in 2 boxes
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- CSA/UL certified
- Easy filter access
- Recommended filter change schedule based on average use: 3 months for pre-filter, 2-3 years for activated carbon filter, 3-5 years for HEPA filter
- Ships fully assembled with all filters installed and ready for use
- Made in North America
- 10 year limited warranty on fan motor, 5 year limited warranty on labor and other parts