The Airpura I600 Air Purifier is designed specifically to remove particulates from your environment especially for asthma and allergy sufferers. It comes in your choice of three colors, and is widely used in both family homes and healthcare settings alike.
Airpura air purifiers all use strong metal housings to ensure that no plastic vapors are emitted. The modern look fits into any setting and Airpura offers a best in class limited warranty of 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
The I600 has a large HEPA filter with 100 sq. ft. of surface area to trap 99.97% of airborne particles as small as three microns, and an optional Hi-C carbon weave filter is available. The HEPA filter works against dust, dander, mold spores, pollen, and other particulates to provide clean air and lasts an average of 3-5 years with normal use.
The operating costs of this Airpura air purifier are low considering the long expected life of the unit and filters. It will make a noticeable impact in the air quality of your environment after just hours of use and is sure to provide a huge benefit to your quality of life for years to come.
- Model: I600
- UPC: 627746000738 (black), 627746000721 (white), 627746000714 (beige)
- Dimensions: 15" diameter x 23" height
- Color: black, white, or beige
- Perfect for family homes or commercial workplaces such as offices, clinics, nurses' stations, or any location with poor indoor or outdoor air quality
- Maximum cleaning area: 2000 sq. ft. @ 2 air changes/hour
- Recommended cleaning area: 1000 sq. ft. @ 4 air changes/hour
- Removes particulates such as pollen, dander, mold spores, and dust mites
- Pressure seals - Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt top and bottom gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Motor out of the air flow. Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration: low or high
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Includes 4 wheel casters
- Sound level (at 6 feet): 28.1 dB (low), 62.3 dB (high)
- Power consumption: 40 watts (low), 120 watts (high)
- Power cord: 6 feet
- Separately changeable filters: the pre-filters, HEPA filter, and carbon filter can be changed separately to save on operating costs.
- No ozone emissions
- Certification: ETL certified, conforms to CSA C22.2, no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- Included in box: purifier, manual
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Best in class limited warranty for purifier: 5 years parts and labor, 10 years labor only; no filter life warranty
Carbon Filter - The Airpura I600 has the option of a Hi-C carbon weave filter with frame. This provides some filtration of harmful odors and gases. It typically lasts 4-6 months under normal conditions, and extra frames and filters are available.
Color - All Airpura air purifiers have powder-coated steel housings that come in your choice of black, white, or beige.
HEPA Filter - The Airpura I600 includes a HEPA filter which is removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 3 microns It is expected to last about 3-5 years months under normal conditions. This can be upgraded to a HEPA filter which is 99.99% efficient.
Pre-Filter - The Airpura I600 includes a polyester pre-filter to trap large particulate matter. Pre-filters are expected to last about 12 months under normal conditions. Extra pre-filters that are made of cotton are also available.
UV Lamp - The Airpura P600 and UV600 air purifiers include a germicidal lamp which uses ultraviolet light to kill disease-causing viruses, mold, and bacteria. This additional layer of filtration can be easily added to certain other Airpura models as well. The UV lamp is expected to last 18-24 months under normal use.
Voltage - The standard voltage for Airpura air purifiers is 110-120V. This can be changed to 220-240V for an additional cost and this option usually adds about one week to the shipping schedule.
Easy Filter Changes With Airpura Air Purifiers
Airpura Air Purifier Mist Removal Demonstration
Airpura Air Purifier Product Video
Airpura Air Purifier Benefits
Airpura Air Purifier Health Benefits