The Airpura C600 Air Purifier is designed specifically to removed unwanted airborne chemicals and gases from your environment. It comes in your choice of three colors, and is widely used in both family homes and workplaces alike.
Airpura air purifiers all use strong metal housings to ensure that no plastic vapors are emitted. The modern look fits into any setting and Airpura offers a best in class limited warranty of 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
The C600 has a HEPA Barrier filter to trap 95% of airborne particles as small as one micron but the key component is the massive 26 lb. carbon filter. This filter removes thousands of different chemicals to provide clean air and lasts an average of 24 month with normal use.
The operating costs of this Airpura air purifier are low considering the long expected life of the unit and filters. It will make a noticeable impact in the air quality of your environment after just hours of use and is sure to provide a huge benefit to your quality of life for years to come.
- Model: C600
- UPC: 627746000417 (black), 627746000400 (white), 627746000394 (beige)
- Dimensions: 15" diameter x 23" height
- Color: black, white, or beige
- Perfect for family homes or commercial workplaces such as offices, clinics, nurses' stations, or any location with poor indoor or outdoor air quality
- Maximum cleaning area: 2000 sq. ft. @ 2 air changes/hour
- Recommended cleaning area: 1000 sq. ft. @ 4 air changes/hour
- Removes hydrocarbons, benzene, toluene, fecal smells, body odors, and thousand of other chemicals and gases
- Cleanable pre-filter - vacuum through the grill and change every 12 months.
- 26 lbs 3" Carbon bed - adsorbs airborne chemicals;noxious gases and odors. Used in water filtration and in military masks, it can adsorb 60% of its own weight in airborne chemicals.
- Pressure seals - Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt top and bottom gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Motor out of the air flow. Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Includes 4 wheel casters
- Sound level (at 6 feet): 28.1 dB (low), 62.3 dB (high)
- Power consumption: 40 watts (low), 120 watts (high)
- Power cord: 6 feet
- Separately changeable filters: the Hepa and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
- No ozone emissions
- Certification: ETL certified, conforms to CSA C22.2, no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- Included in box: purifier, manual
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Best in class limited warranty for purifier: 5 years parts and labor, 10 years labor only; no filter life warranty
Carbon Filter - The Airpura C600 includes a carbon filter which is 100% coconut shell. It can be changed one that is 100% anthracite. Other options include impregnated carbon filters that are 17% potassium iodide/83% coconut shell or 35% potassium permanganate/65% coconut shell. Potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals to the filter and so removes them faster from the environment. All of these carbon filters are expected to last about 24 months under normal conditions.
Color - All Airpura air purifiers have powder-coated steel housings that come in your choice of black, white, or beige.
HEPA Barrier Filter - The Airpura C600 includes a HEPA barrier filter which is 95% efficient against airborne particles as small as 1 micron. It is expected to last about 12-16 months under normal conditions. An extra filter only is available as well as an extra filter with frame.
Pre-Filter - The Airpura C600 includes a polyester pre-filter to trap large particulate matter. Pre-filters are expected to last about 12 months under normal conditions. Extra pre-filters that are made of cotton or a Tar Barrier material for use in areas with tobacco smoke are also available.
UV Lamp - The Airpura P600 and UV600 air purifiers include a germicidal lamp which uses ultraviolet light to kill disease-causing viruses, mold, and bacteria. This additional layer of filtration can be easily added to other Airpura models as well.
Voltage - The standard voltage for Airpura air purifiers is 110-120V. This can be changed to 220-240V for an additional cost and this option usually adds about one week to the shipping schedule.
Easy Filter Changes With Airpura Air Purifiers
Airpura Air Purifier Mist Removal Demonstration
Airpura Air Purifier Product Video
Airpura Air Purifier Benefits
Airpura Air Purifier Health Benefits